Friday, January 15, 2010

Mind like a lens

Not only that, of course it comes with good memories that I had last year. I really appreciate whatever that happened in the 2009 because it really meant a lot for me and made me to be a better person.

Anyway, I'm writing this post since our dear Poly claimed that Banana-with-The Cute Carrot is dead for so long. We have abandoned this blog for goddamnlong! So here I am to do something that I promised to Poly earlier on which is contribute a new post in this blog.

Have you guys noticed that this blog is always written by Poly and I only? Where is the other two guys? I guess they are missing in action especially Cute Carrot Chris!

Poly, I really wish I could write something here but I cant think of anything. So I'll do a proper post soon, promise.

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone have a Happy 2010 which I hope it is not to late to say so.

© the vanilla villain Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment